see Nadia run...



went looking for something to doc-u-ment yesterday. we had rain and we had shine. I just started snapping photos of everything that caught my eye. I saw that the flowers in my rock garden were in full bloom and beautiful and so I thought I picture of the flowers would be nice. much to my surprise I found this little fella staring back at me as I went to snap my photo. I clicked quickly and ran for the house.

in keeping with my goal to become as good as my hero when it comes to taking unique photos I must say this one turned out mighty fine! kath thanks for always reminding me to look for the little and unusual things when taking pictures.

no news about mary today...

2 comments:

Gawdess said...

this is a fantastically detailed picture and MUST be clicked on to embiggen to thoroughly enjoy! great shot - you artistic soul you!
keeping Mary in my thoughts.

Gawdess said...

ps you are the sweetest person!