friday farewell...

off to banff this weekend to participate in this. doing the 10 km. let's not get crazy here! lol!

I am quite excited as I have not been to the mountains in quite a while. like I can't even remember the last time I was there so obviously it has been TOO long! I love the mountains. love the smell of the air, the woods, the vibe. I imagine my dream home to have mountains and ocean all in one. where would that be?

on the way to banff we are making a pit stop in calgary. oh yeah baby! my dream zabuton is available there. wish me luck! I have hunted for one here and have had no luck finding a soft place for my tush to be while I meditate. 

and while we are in banff we are hoping to see these two...



and totally ignore the fact that they think "we can't see them".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those kids are seriously adorable...

seriously...