thursday goodness...




made me some muffins! morning glory with pineapple, carrots, coconut, sunflower seeds, flax and the kitchen sink! I loaded these babies up. then to use up some of the bazillion zucchini that have come my way I made chocolate zucchini muffins. both gluten free, dairy free goodness. no special recipe here folks! I used the gf muffin mix from here and just made sure all the other ingredients were safe. YUM!

and in between batches we had some time to enjoy the sun and this silly mutt...



he has been driving me crazy going in and out the door and barking up a storm. seems he has lots to say about the leaves flying around and the birds heading south. busy boy!

and looks like he found time to do some sidewalk art!  

2 comments:

Gawdess said...

deliciousness and cuteness in one post! what a great deal!
Have fun at Melissa's!

Anonymous said...

Max has nice penmanship...