"sweet escape" number five

meet "namaste"



I made her...

she represents, for me the last 93 days...

she, on a daily basis will remind me of my dedication to my practice...

"sweet escape" number five is my 25 minute morning yoga routine.

I use the yoga routine from kris carr's dvd (hi kris!). prefect! it is short, sweet and complete. it has totally changed how I start my day. I ease into it now instead of taking off like a jet plane. slow and steady wins the race. it has improved my balance and as I found out last week it is important as we age! it has also helped to stretch my muscles and that is huge for my running!

do you yoga?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her! When can I make one? Sucks I missed that class...totally forgot you were doing it!

Melissa said...

She's lovely.

I yoga, but not often enough. I don't know why either ~ I KNOW how amazing I feel after I do it too! Maybe I just get caught up in stuff. Perhaps if I set a specific time aside every day. I'd probably just push it out for something else - but I'll at least give it a try.

~Yoga Bliss~
Melissa