Today is "national blueberry pancake day"

how 'bout that? kewl! and yum! if, of course, I was having blueberry pancakes. hmmmm...

anywho, still bummed out by the weather, the clutter and just in general still not feeling 100%. and how about a migraine for the cherry on top? yup!

as I was procrastinating my way through the afternoon I came across this:



three of my most favorite of the male species. each one holds a special spot in my heart. each one tests me on a regular basis. each one would give me their left kidney if I needed it. but the real question is this - would I give any of them my left kidney? in a heart beat! not that I need a kidney or anything. at least I don't think I do. hmmmm....should check that out. and not that any one of them needs a kidney, but my point (and I do have one) is this. if you give of yourself to someone, do they then owe you? or if someone gifts you, do you owe them?  I say no.  

which leads me to this:

EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME THE SUN NEVER SAYS TO THE EARTH, "YOU OWE ME". LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WITH A LOVE LIKE THAT, IT LIGHTS UP THE WHOLE SKY. - HAFIZ

which made me think and made me smile...now go get some blueberry pancakes!