today...


*1846: Elias Howe patents the first practical sewing machine and threads his way into the fabric of history.

*2009: hearing people comment on the leaves changing color. shut up people! I recognize that they are pretty and I am all in with feeling the leaves crunch under my feet, but whoa! let me enjoy the rest of my sunshine filled days in peace!

already I am wincing at the thought of "falling back". pfftt! I say! and therefore am already checking out beaches to escape to. yes, I realize that I already escaped to the beach once this year, but have you seen my year? yeah! me, sun, sand beneath my toes and the sound of the surf is my sanctuary.

speaking of beautiful sounds...


dan & jille had a little gig before they left for their cross canada adventure and it was awesome. the opening act for the evening was a local musician. the name of the band is "dear (your name here)"

you can find them on i-tunes too. I am loving their "a speck of white" album right now. go support a local!

missing dan playing his guitar and singing...

No comments: