look for the happy...

that is my homework.

I was merrily rolling along living my happy when some asshole had to snap my head back into reality. WTH? I KNOW my reality and I was just taking a bit of a break...

to fall in LOVE...
the beautiful, creative and always inspiring connie at dirty footprints studio is offering an online course called "art journal LOVE letters". I have fallen in love with my art journal all over again. I have been journaling off and on for years and this year I made it one of my goals to return to it full force.

connie's class is just the spunk I needed to let go and get messy and re-discover some old supplies that have been neglected for way too long.

her videos are top notch. I am a visual person and her style of teaching is perfect for me. I love that she lays it all out for me so that I am ready for the next project. I have used what I have at home so far and have only had to run out and restock on one item.

she has a wealth of information and techniques to share and added bonuses along the way. so what are ya waitin' for? get over there NOW! last day for sign ups is tomorrow! GO!

No comments: