in the studio today...


studio day starts out with a cup of awesomeness!  soy milk cappuccino!  yum!  oh and music!  today I am listening to this.


set an intention for the day...

getting my hands dirty with some paint...

 and collage...


finding some interesting hidden messages.  good stuff!
don't forget to use up all that left over paint on your palette!  open up your journal and smear it around!


 and finally my friend linda and her sister karen are cooking up some serious goodness!  patiently waiting to devour it!  SOON!  if you have not yet checked out their previous treats, where have ya been?  go and get them now and that will keep you busy till the new one is available.  they are offering "signed" copies! also available is this gem.  cheers to a creative and well read monday!

3 comments:

FAB letters said...

i actually listened to 'this'- beautiful music while reading your post.
you inspire me! so i'm going into MY studio RIGHT NOW!

Yvonne said...

Love the studio shot - what a lovely light space! And the paint job - awesome colours, these are favourites for me when I need some cheerfulness (grey, grey days here...) Love your collage work, and the intention - so how did you go with that? Lots of easy and joy? Hope so! :)

Linda Woods said...

I love your desk! Your room is so bright and cheery. I can't wait to visit.